Technical Sales Administrator
A full time opportunity has arisen within the internal sales and technical team
in Aberdeen for a Technical Sales Administrator.
The office based role will include:
- You will support existing clients, resolve problems and implement new onsite and hosted VoIP systems (FreeSWITCH, OpenSIPS, PostgreSQL, Asterisk)
- Answer sales enquiries from website contact form, via our website chat tool and via telephone
- Prepare quotations and invoices using a web based tool
- Heavy email usage
- End to end new customer processing via online tool
- You will sometimes need to travel to client sites to perform deployment, implementation and support activities, so a driving licence and car are a big plus. You will however have a direct supervisor to lead you through all this.
Ideally, you’ll have worked with Linux in customer-facing role and/or have a
working knowledge of the sales environment. You may not have experience with
all of the technologies and procedures mentioned above, but you need to show
that you are capable of understanding and deploying them in a professional
environment. You should have general TCP/IP networking and Linux administration
experience and be able to talk to clients on the phone.
You will possess excellent communication skills, be able to prioritise
a busy workload, and liaise closely with those in the internal sales
team to ensure excellent customer service is delivered at all times.
Closing date: 31 October 2015
– See more at: http://www.surevoip.co.uk/about/careers/technical-sales-administrator